Once the winter approaches, the greatest fear is to be safe from cold and diseases that follow it
A cough is one of them Scientifically speaking, it is just a natural body reflex to keep our lungs and airway away from foreign materials,
However, constant coughing causes discomfort and irritability so it needs to be looked into.
Effective home remedies for a cough and cold
- Add one teaspoon turmeric powder,
- 2 cinnamon sticks, and one teaspoon black pepper to half a cup of water.
- Boil this for 2-3 minutes. Add in one tablespoon of honey.
- Drink this daily to get relief from a cough.
- Cut a fresh ginger into small slices or crush them slightly.
- Put them in a cup of water and boil it.
- Drink this three to four times a day.
- You can also add some lemon juice and honey.