Home Remedies for frequent health problems
Do you get sick often, chances are you may have a weak immune system The immune system is the most important system of the body when it comes to preventing diseases.
To boost your Immunity, you may practice the following tips:
1. Get enough Sleep and Manage Stress.
2. Avoid Tobacco & Smoking.
3. Drink less alcohol.
4. Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
5. Take Probiotics like Fermented milk products.
6. Take proper Sunlight exposure.
7. Garlic – eat one or two raw garlic cloves daily.
8. Honey – Start each day with one teaspoon of honey along with a glass of lukewarm water.
9. Ginger – Drink one to two cups of ginger tea daily to keep your immune system functioning properly.
10. Green Tea – Enjoy a soothing cup of green tea several times a day. Do not add milk, as it will make the tea less effective for this purpose.
11. Yogurt – Eating yogurt on daily basis can reduce the incidence of intestinal infections, fight different types of viral infections, improve digestion, reduce the length of the common cold, and treat dysentery and various types of diarrhea.
12. Oranges – drink a glass of fresh orange juice in the morning and one glass later in the day.
13. Sweet Potatoes – Eat one-half cup of boiled sweet potatoes daily to improve your immune system and stay healthy.
14. Chicken Soup- Have chicken soup several times a day when dealing with symptoms of a cold, including a runny nose, nasal congestion, and cough.
15. Cayenne Pepper – include at least a dash or two of hot cayenne peppers in your diet.
16. Mushrooms – opt for shiitake, reishi or maitake mushrooms.
Also, Read Effective Home Remedies for-flu