Hypothyroidism, also known as low thyroid, occurs when the body does not make enough thyroid hormones which interferes with metabolism. The purpose of the thyroid hormone is to control metabolism. A decreased metabolic rate can have a negative impact on growth and cellular processes. Low thyroid or hypothyroidism is more prevalent in women. One in eight women between the ages of 30-50yrs will have a thyroid disorder. when left untreated, it can cause weight gain, infertility, heart disease, and joint pain.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
What is Hypothyroidism
Causes of hypothyroidism
How to cure hypothyroidism naturally
Siberian Ginseng is really useful for adrenal and thymus glandulars and for that reason this herb could also be utilized to boost the wellness of an inactive thyroid glandular. Siberian ginseng controls the hormone levels by assisting in the functioning of the adrenal and the thymus glandulars which could be of terrific help when struggling with hypothyroidism.
Evening Primrose Oil
- Raw ginger slices can be included in soups and other dishes.
- Or you can make a warm ginger tea.
- Take 3 to 4 times each day.
- Dried ginger could likewise be taken.
- Take a tablespoon of ground flax seeds and swallow with water every day on an unfilled belly.
- You could also consume a teaspoon of flaxseed oil daily to enhance the performance of the thyroid gland.