We all women love the glorious rosy cheeks with a perfectly blushy effect on the cheeks! Though the diet, the workouts, and the lifestyle we follow have a great impact in building such natural cheek stains there are some awesome ways to build a natural-looking cheek stain!
You can prepare a cool blush that lasts long and can also make your cheeks glow as never before! If you always wanted that natural, glorious, and rosy cheek stain on your cheeks that can make you look like a princess, here is a cool step-by-step process for preparing a stain on your lovely cheeks!
Get The Material And Ingredients And Follow These Easy Steps Which Will Lead You Towards A Fine Cheek Stain!
1. Gather The Ingredients With Beautiful Rosy Shade:
If you are looking for a dark and pinky rosy stain, you must gather the ingredients correctly. For the finest stain and a long-lasting effect, go for the ingredients which have a natural color.
Foods like beetroot, roses, pomegranates, etc have a bright and long-lasting pink shade which will give you an adorable stain later! Thus gather the needed ingredients like beetroot and roses, raspberries, etc. Also, you will need the storing bottle or jar, some cotton balls, and a blender.
2. Mix The Ingredients And Blend In The Blender:
Here we are using some of the finest and brightest ingredients that can give a long-lasting and beautiful stain on the cheeks! For this,
- We need half beetroot,
- Few raspberries, few blackberries,
- Rose petals and little olive oil.
- Place these ingredients in the blender and blend for few minutes.
- Chop the beetroot in fine segments to make the juice more effective and dense.
- We are using olive oil to make it easily applicable to the skin.
- Thus with this, our mixture is ready with blending!
3. Extract And Boil The Mixture:
Once you blend these ingredients, extract the juice from the blender and place it in a heating pan.
- If you have a small heating pan, strain the mixture,
- Just fill your pan with the juice of the mixture.
- Turn the flame on and let this mixture get heated for few mites.
- As we have added some olive oil, beetroot juice,
- Ingredients that lose water and get thick,
- We will give some time to let it settle.
- When the mixture loses excess water and becomes a little dense,
- Turn the flame off.
4. Pour And Store The Stain In A Bottle:
When you get a thick and glorious mixture, pour this mixture into a bowl and let it get to the normal room temperature. When you will touch this mixture, it will give a red bright spot on your skin which means our stain is completely ready!
This little sticky and nourishing stain is such a natural product that will make your skin look flawless and will also hydrate it! Pour this mixture into a small bottle and store it for few days!
Recommend Post 6 Amazing Ingredients For Balancing pH levels In Skin
5. Use This Amazing Stain Whenever You Want To Look Naturally Gorgeous!
Whenever you want a bright and glorious stain on your cheeks to make your face look adorably gorgeous, use this amazing stain! Highlight your cheekbones with this flattering rosy dark stain and this will last very long!
Using this stain will not damage your skin and the olive oil will let your skin more moisturized and hydrated! Thus, here are the easy steps for preparing the stain at home which will give you awesome results!