Sudden forgetfulness and confusion
Symptoms of forgetfulness
You find you are forgetting too many things
Causes of forgetfulness
This article will provide you tips strategies on how to cope with forgetfulness
People fear memory problems because it might indicate the onset of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s generally begins gradually in the mid-40s, and is fairly common among many older people; so folk has reason to be concerned.
But two facts stand out: Some memory loss does not have to mean Alzheimer’s; it is possible to keep the mind in good shape, even into advanced age.
Alcoholism, aging, candidiasis, stress, allergies, thyroid problems, hypoglycemia, diabetes, and poor circulation are factors in memory loss. Others are cited below.
Home Remedies and health tips for forgetfulness
- Eat a nourishing, balanced, diet and skip all the junk, processed, and fried food.
- Good food is needed to nourish the brain.
- Nutritional deficiencies, especially of the B complex and amino acids, add to memory loss.
- Obtain your proteins from brewer’s yeast, brown rice, millet, nuts, soy, and whole grains rather than from meat sources.
- Maintain an even amount of blood sugar. This is best done by eating complex carbohydrates at mealtime, and no food between meals.
- Avoid greasy and high-cholesterol foods; both interfere with the passage of food through the blood to the brain.
- Avoid free radicals in the diet; these can greatly damage brain memory.
- Avoid refined sugars; these reduce brain power.
- For some people, dairy and wheat products cause memory reduction.
- Try cutting them out for a month and see if there is the improvement.
- Drink enough water, get enough rest at night.
- Exercise regularly.
- Stop using liquor, drugs, caffeine, and tobacco.
- Alcohol does an excellent job of destroying the brain.
- Ginkgo biloba increases blood flow to the brain.
- Other helpful herbs include ginseng, anise, and blue cohosh.
Memory booster foods
Foods & Drinks that Help Boost Memory
The flavonoids in blueberries improve memory and help from protecting against Alzheimer s and Parkinson’s.
Dark chocolates protect the brain from oxidation a precursor to many neurological diseases’s
Coffe stimulates the parts of the brain that controls wakefulness and concentration.
As we age protein builds up in our body and leads to memory loss green tea fights this.
Also, Read Home-Remedies-hay-fever