Your liver loves and cares for you.
Are you taking care of it?
Your liver is your very own chemical processing plant Every time you feed, your liver feeds you. Once the food is digested, nutrients enter the blood, which is taken straight to your liver for processing. Depending on how low or plentiful these nutrients are in your body.
The liver cells will either release the goodness to when it’s needed or store it for when your body needs a boost.
- It keeps you Energized
- It makes Fats work for you
- It processes your Proteins
- It stores vitamins and minerals
When harmful toxins and substances enter your bloodstream, your liver acts fast to detoxify and destroy them. Filtering the blood, your liver removes dead cells and invading bacteria, processes nitrogen and cholesterol and neutralizes harmful hormones.
Everything you eat or drink, including medicine, passes through it.
You need to treat it right so it can stay healthy and do its job. Taking care of your liver is far more about avoiding what’s bad than it is about eating or drinking things that are particularly nourishing to the liver.
1. Don’t drink a lot of alcohol.
2. Eat a healthy diet and get regular exercise.
3. Keep your weight under control.
4. Watch out for certain medicines like some cholesterol drugs or Pain Killers.
5. Prevent viral hepatitis, a serious disease that harms your liver.
6. Additives in cigarettes can also damage your liver, so don’t smoke.
7. Avoid direct contact (touch or breathe) with toxins like some cleaning products, aerosol products, and insecticides.
8. Be careful with some herbs and dietary supplements.
9. Drink coffee – it can lower your risk of getting liver disease.
Like share comment, if you have any question feel free to ask in the comment we will be happy to help you
Also, Read Drink-beetroot-juice-for-healthy-heart