Get Rid from Child bet wetting
SYMPTOMS—A child continues to wet the bed
CAUSES of bedwetting
Bedwetters tend to have a small bladder capacity
this makes it difficult for them to go through the night without voiding. They also tend to urinate more frequently during the day
Here are the frequency statistics: 50% wet by the age of 2; 10-15% by 4; 4% at 12. Boys do it more frequently than girls, but girls can develop urinary tract infections from it.
A primary cause of bed-wetting is the allergy. Their parents are more likely to have hives, hay fever, urinary tract infection, food allergies, or drug allergies
Food allergies in the children are responsible for many cases
The most frequent problem foods were cow’s milk (60% of the time), chocolate, eggs, citrus fruits, wheat, grains, corn, chicken, meat, peanuts, and fish. You would need to do pulse tests, to determine the problem food Hyperactive children tend to be bed wetters.
Constipation may at times be involved, by pressing on the bladder
Some children, especially older ones, continue to wet the bed because of tensions they live under in the home or at school.
Removing milk from the diet reduced bed wetting in 50% of a group being studied.Anemia, pinworms, upper respiratory tract infections, or any toxic condition can be contributing factors.
TREATMENT HOME REMEDIES
Consider all the above factors.
A common method is to have the child stop and start the flow of urine each time he urinates. This causes him to acquire better mental control of the function. This may solve the problem in as little as six weeks.
Spanking the child is not the solution!
- Do not praise and do not punish.
- The child does not do it on purpose, and he is sorry. Just change the bed and do not say a word. —But keep working on possible solutions listed here.
- No child wants to do it.
- The child should be encouraged to have vigorous outdoor exercise. (It is known that bed wetters wet less during the summer months, and some who have stopped may return to it in the winter.)
- In children over 10, limit the amount of fluid intake after 5 p.m., until several months after bed-wetting ceases.
- Bed-wetting alarms can be purchased. They often wake up everyone at night but are often supposed to accomplish the task within 60 days.
- Victory is said to come with 21 days of consecutive dry nights.