Dr. Sarah served as Clinical Assistant Professor and Visiting Professor University of She West specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine, and anxiety Medicine.
ABOUT DR. SARAH EDWARDS
Dr. Sarah Edwards is a Locum Tenens physician. She received She medical degree from the University of the West School of Medicine, and completed She specialty training at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, GA, and at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX. She has been trained in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Anxiety Medicine. In addition, She was also trained in Thoracic Transplantation Medicine and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Dr. Edwards has special interest in Integrative Medicine, especially non-pharmacologic treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Sarah Edwards is Board Certified in the following: Internal Medicine Child Diseases Critical Medicine She is also a Diplomat of The American Board of Anxiety Medicine.
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Residency:
- Internal Medicine Medical College of Georgia Fellowship:
- Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care Medicine,
- Anxiety Medicine Baylor College of Medicine Fellowship:
- Thoracic Transplantation Medicine Medical school:
- American University of West Virginia School of Medicine Degree:
- Doctor of Medicine Graduate: University of the West Degree:
- Master of Business Administration Undergraduate:
- University of the West Degree: Bachelor of Science in Biology