How to improve asthma with exercise
If you suffer from asthma, you probably think that you can’t exercise properly or safely
Contrary to what many think of this subject, there are ways that you can get in shape and exercise, even if you suffer from asthma.
Asthma is a chronic lung disease that is marked by characteristics such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness.
Asthma tends to occur with people who are genetically or environmentally predisposed to the condition.
Some of the triggers that may start or make an attack worse include exposure to allergens, viral respiratory infections, airway irritants, exercise, and exposure to things such as dust mites or cockroaches.
You can prevent asthma attacks by doing the following:
1. Bathe your pets weekly.
2. Don’t smoke or permit smoking in your home.
3. When mold or pollen counts are high, you should stay inside with air conditioning.
4. Wash your bedding and any stuffed toys at least once per week in hot water.
5. Wash your hands every chance you get.
6. Get a flu shot.
7. Wear a scarf over your mouth and nose in the winter months.
8. Be proactive and know your triggers and how you should avoid them.