Causes Symptoms and home remedy for Anal itching
SYMPTOMS—Itching around the anus
Causes of Anal itching
Causes include infection, parasites, poor hygiene, diabetes, estrogen deficiency, or liver disease. Skin diseases, such as psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, and eczema can also cause it Another possible cause is contact dermatitis, due to perfumed or dyed toilet tissue, deodorants, soap, or underclothing
Food allergies are thought to be another cause.Rectal itching is a symptom of a problem rather than a disease. Resolving the basic problem is essential to eliminating the itching
Pinworms are frequently the cause in children, but rarely in adults
We have mentioned Prevention and Anal itching home remedy
TREATMENT HOME REMEDIES
- Take pulse tests to determine food allergies.
- Several foods have been found to cause allergies, leading to itching: beer, wine, hard liquor, coffee, milk, cola drinks, tea, citrus, chocolate, tomatoes, popcorn, nuts, and spicy food.
- Avoid gas-forming foods.
- Take vitamin A and flaxseed oil orally.
- Avoid stressful situations. High-strung individuals tend to have this problem more than others. Their nerves are on edge.
- Use a wet tissue to clean the area after a bowel movement, but do not leave the area wet.
- Eliminating moisture from the area is a key factor. Moisture, leakage, and fecal soiling are frequently primary causes.
- Do not use anesthetic medications with “caine” in the name. They produce strong allergic reactions, making the condition worse. They also tend to keep moisture in the area.
- Avoid using soap in the area, for soap is highly alkaline.
- After a bowel movement, it will help to wash the area with a syringe of water. Dry thoroughly afterward.
- Take a hot sitz bath daily. After the bath, apply lemon juice to the area with a piece of cotton. Or rub wheat germ oil on all affected parts after washing and drying well.
- A warm (not hot) tea bag of goldenseal may be applied to the area for up to a half hour, to relieve itching.
- Avoid tight clothing of any type in the abdominal area.
- Avoid drugs; many irritate the colon, leading to pruritus.
Also, Read Home Remedy for rectal itching