(Last Updated On: April 13, 2021)Exposure to the sun leaves some side effects in the form of tan. But, fear of tan should not be a hurdle for your routine or for your dreams. Fortunately, tan can be easily removed from your skin with the help of amazing natural ingredients.
Hence, you can get rid of tan with the help of various home remedies.
In fact, most of the people who frequently suffer from tan problems depend on few effective natural ingredients for getting rid of it. If you are looking for such effective tan removal natural methods, we are here to help you.
You need not visit the spa for getting rid of tan. By spending few minutes of your valuable time on your skincare, you can easily manage your tanned skin in an effective way at home.
Aloe Vera is one of the best natural products for getting rid of tan effectively. All you have to do is to understand the method of its usage.
In This Article, We Are Highlighting 5 Best Ways to Use Aloe Vera to De-Tan Your Skin:
1. Honey And Aloe Vera Gel:
Both of these ingredients are known for their anti-tanning qualities. Hence, combining aloe vera with honey is one of the best ways to get rid of tan. This combination works magic on your skin. Take equal quantities of honey and aloe vera and make a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on your tanned skin.
- let it sit on the affected area for twenty minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Follow the process at least two times a day for noticing the desired results.
- This pack is an effective way of saying goodbye to tan in a natural way.
2. Lemon Juice And Aloe Vera Gel:
Combining aloe vera with lemon juice is one of the best ways of utilizing aloe vera. This combination is very effective in removing tan from your skin. In fact, this is the popular method used by many women across the world for managing tan at home naturally.
- Take a teaspoonful of lemon juice.
- Mix it with aloe vera gel.
- Blend well to make a proper mixture.
- Smear the mixture on the affected area evenly.
- Rinse off the mix after twenty minutes.
3. Rose Water And Aloe Vera Gel:
This wonderful combination of rose water and aloe vera is said to be effective in removing tan in an effective way. In fact, this combination is popular as a tan removal remedy in the beauty world. This combination helps in keeping your skin refreshed in a superb way.
- Take equal amounts of aloe vera and rose water in a mixing bowl.
- Combine well.
- Apply the solution to the affected area evenly.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- This process can be followed once a week for managing tan at home with ease.
4. Yogurt And Aloe Vera Gel:
Yogurt is said to be effective in nourishing your skin from within. Combining it with aloe vera is an excellent way of removing tan from your skin.
- Take three tbsps of yogurt
- Mix it with one tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Now, apply the mixture to the tanned skin.
- Let it dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water after twenty-five minutes.
- Follow this process on a daily basis for noticing the amazing results.
5. Potato Juice And Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera gel is an excellent ingredient for managing skin discoloration. When affected by tan, one can rely on aloe vera gel. When you combine this ingredient with potato juice, the results are amazing.
Potato is rich in skin-soothing and skin-lightening properties. Hence, both of these ingredients are said to be effective in removing tan from your skin.
- Combine potato juice with aloe vera and apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Repeat the process twice a week for best results.
Thus, aloe vera can be used in different and effective ways to manage tanned skin at home very easily. Identify the method that suits you the best and follow it for getting rid of tan.