The Top 5 Abs Workout Exercises for Women
Exercise is a very important part of our daily life as it maintains our body physique and lets our body parts to remain working as our age gradually increases. We have brought some effective exercises of abs workout for women which will keep them fit and fine by making the muscles and the entire core including the spine nerves strong.
Let us have a look at them.
Stability Ball Pelvic Tilt Crunch
- First of all, grab a 5- to a 10-pound medicine ball.
- Now, lie on the ball with your face up towards the roof and your back and head pressed into the ball.
- The medicine ball should be positioned against your chest and your feet should be kept together on the floor.
- Now, crunch up and brace your abs until your shoulders are off the ball.
- That is one complete repetition, now repeat the exercise for 12-15 such repetitions in 1 set.
- Take rest for 30 seconds after 1 set and complete 3 such sets.
Walk The Plank And Rotate
For this exercise, get in the position of the plank and keep your hand apart at the distance of 12 to 18 inches.
- Keep your weight on the left arm and keep your right arm towards the ceiling and start rotating your body.
- Now, return to the plank position and keep your both the hands on the plank and do the same thing with the left arm as you did with the right arm earlier.
- That is the completion of your 1 repetition.
- This exercise is beneficial for the shoulders, chest, back, and hips.
- Go for 8-10 repetitions in 1 set. T
- take a break of 30 seconds after 1 set.
- Complete 2 such sets.
Arm Pull Over Straight-leg Crunch
- Lie down on a mat with your arms behind you and take a pair of 10- to 12-pound dumbbells in your hand.
- Now, extend your legs at 45-degree angle.
- Now, make your legs perpendicular to the floor by raising them up and also bring your arms over your chest and lift your shoulders off the mat.
- Return to the starting point but don’t let your legs touch the floor.
- That is 1 complete repetition.
- This is for the abs workout and upper back workout.
- First of all, grab a medicine ball of 5- to 10-pound and kneel on the mat and keep a distance of hip-width apart between the knees.
- Press the ball against your abs and lengthen your spine.
- Now, lean back as far as possible, keeping your knees as it is.
- Hold the leaned position for 3 seconds and then slowly come up to the original position. That is 1 complete repetition.
- For the Nose-to-knee Crunch, get in the plank position and keep your hands apart on the stability ball.
- Now, draw the right knee towards your chest and hold it for 1 second and then come back to the original position.
- That is a single repetition. Go for such 12-15 repetitions in a single set.
- Take rest for 30 seconds after 1 set and go for another set.
- Complete 2 sets as this exercise are very helpful for the shoulders,
- chest and hips workout.
Thus, these were the exercises for abs workout for women which they should do it regularly in the morning in order to maintain their body-physique and fitness.