How to Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself.
As the saying goes, you are what you eat! So, all the cheat meals and junk food might eventually catch up with you in the form of unwanted weight. Does that mean that you now have to starve yourself to get your lean physique back? Of course not! You can create a calorie deficit in your 7-day diet plan without having to stay on an empty stomach. Eating small meals every 2-3 hours can keep your metabolism going and help you shed weight faster!
The stratagem is to consume nutrient-rich food that fills you up without being heavy on calories. Moreover, with this diet plan, you can kickstart your weight loss journey right from the first week! Hence, this diet can be a blessing for those who do not wish to resort to crash diets, or maybe weight loss pills, or exercise.
7-Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss
According to studies, consuming food within a 12-hour window with the highest calorie consumption during breakfast can help you lose weight. Keeping in mind this strategy, we have created a weekly menu that will keep you full while you shed those extra pounds.
If you are looking for easy weight loss tips, this 7-Day meal plan for losing weight will be right up your street!
- Breakfast – 4 egg whites scrambled with spinach and tomatoes, 1 slice of whole-grain toast.
- Snacks – ½ cup fat-free yogurt with ½ cup blueberries.
- Lunch – Salad with 4 ounces of grilled chicken, fresh lettuce, and tomatoes, one tablespoon of low-fat vinaigrette.
- Snacks – 1 sliced apple with a tablespoon of organic peanut butter.
- Dinner – 4 ounces of grilled salmon with 1 cup of cauliflower rice and 1 cup of grilled vegetables.
- Breakfast – Overnight oats prepared with ¾ cup oatmeal and 1 cup skimmed milk. ½ cup of blueberries as a garnish on top.
- Snacks – 2 tablespoons of guacamole with 1 cup of zucchini chips.
- Lunch – Whole wheat wrap with hummus and grilled vegetables as stuffing.
- Snacks – ½ cup fat-free yogurt with ½ cup raspberries and 1 tbsp chopped walnuts.
- Dinner – 1 grilled chicken burger, ½ cup roasted sweet potato, 1 cup wilted spinach.
- Breakfast – Omelette with 4 egg whites and 1 whole egg. ½ cup mushroom and beans. 1 tbsp low-fat cheese.
- Snacks – 2 tbsp hummus with 4-6 carrot sticks.
- Lunch – 4 ounces grilled salmon, ½ cup grilled broccoli, 1 cup brown rice.
- Snacks – ½ cup fat-free ricotta cheese with 1 orange.
- Dinner – Seafood stir-fry with 4 ounces of shrimp, peppers, red onion, celery, mushrooms, and garlic. Add low-sodium soy sauce for more flavor.
- Breakfast – 1 whole-grain toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter. 1 cup of diced watermelon. ½ cup mashed avocado.
- Snacks – 1 cup of coconut yogurt with ½ cup of raspberries.
- Lunch – 4 ounces of roast beef wrapped inside a whole-wheat tortilla with tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, ½ cup refried beans.
- Snacks – 1 rice cake with 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- Dinner – 4 ounces of grilled fish with a side of stir-fried vegetables.
- Breakfast – Breakfast burrito with a whole-grain tortilla, 4 egg whites, ¼ cup beans, salsa, and vegetables of your choice.
- Snacks – 1 orange with ¼ cup of chopped nuts.
- Lunch – 1 turkey patty with a side of spinach, tomatoes, and boiled lentils.
- Snacks – 1 bowl of diced mixed melons.
- Dinner – 4 ounces of grilled salmon with 1 cup of brown rice and a side of stir-fried greens.
- Breakfast – Berry smoothie with 1 cup frozen mixed berries, ½ banana, ½ cup low-fat yogurt, ½ cup skimmed milk.
- Snacks – 1 boiled egg with 1 mini pita bread.
- Lunch – 4 ounces of grilled turkey. Cucumber, tomato, and parsley salad with low-fat salad dressing.
- Snacks – 1 low-fat Mozzarella stick with ½ cup raspberries.
- Dinner – Whole wheat tacos with 4 ounces of fish and low-fat coleslaw.
- Breakfast – Green smoothie with ½ banana, 1 cup spinach, ½ avocado, ½ cup low-fat yogurt, ½ cup skim milk or apple juice.
- Snacks – 2 tbsp hummus with carrot and cucumber sticks.
- Lunch – 3 ounces of grilled chicken, ½ cup cooked quinoa, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 2 tbsp low-fat feta cheese.
- Snacks – 1 cocoa protein bar.
- Dinner – 4 ounces of lean beef cooked with tomatoes, onion, garlic, and herbs. ½ cup of brown rice.
As you may have observed, this meal plan focuses on a high-protein and high-fiber diet that is low on fat and simple carbohydrates. This menu is nutrient-dense while being low on calories. Studies suggest that a high-protein diet helps to maintain a healthy metabolism and also encourages weight loss. Therefore, this diet plan can help you shed extra weight without feeling hungry or exhausted throughout the week.
This healthy yet tasty meal plan is an excellent way to lose weight without exercise. However, an active lifestyle or all-natural weight loss supplements that boost metabolism may further encourage faster weight loss.
Can Weight Loss Pills Help You Shed Stubborn Weight?
Weight loss supplements claim to help users lose weight faster by boosting their metabolism and curbing their appetite. NutriMost offers one such weight loss supplement along with a customized diet plan to reach your target weight.
The weight loss plan by NutriMost includes the consumption of foods and supplements that suppress appetite, increase metabolism and result in enhanced oxidation of fat. While this plan is slightly expensive, some users have found it useful and noticed a visible weight reduction.
A healthy 7-day diet plan that is rich in protein and fiber can help you lose weight without having to starve yourself. This meal plan will provide you ample nutrition while creating a calorie deficit to lose weight. Furthermore, this diet works better than crash diets that may help you lose weight but will leave you with nutrient-deficiencies. On the other hand, this plan will keep you satiated and energetic throughout the week while you shed unwanted weight.
This weekly diet tops the list of easy weight loss tips that are safe and healthy too. Give it a shot – you will be amazed by the results!