Dry skin can be a pesky problem
And sometimes it’s hard to tell whether a certain lotion will help to get rid of the dry and flaky skin Fortunately, there are some great natural remedies that can help you natural Ways to Banish Dry Skin
Here are ten of the best 10 Natural Ways to Banish Dry Skin
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is great for moisturizing your skin. Dab a small amount of olive oil onto wherever the driest areas of your skin are. Massage it in well so that your skin can benefit from the great moisturizing qualities of the olive oil. To get rid of
Olive oil is great for moisturizing your skin. Dab a small amount of olive oil onto wherever the driest areas of your skin are. Massage it in well so that your skin can benefit from the great moisturizing qualities of the olive oil. To get rid of the extremely dry skin, leave it on overnight.
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is so great for your skin because it is high in oils and contains natural emollient properties. This means that you can get the maximum quantity of moisture and the best coverage.
Honey is another good moisturizer as its sticky consistency, and the antibacterial qualities help to relieve any inflammation and also nourish your skin. Honey can be used alone or with another kitchen remedy for your dry skin.
- When used as a cleanser,
- rub a small amount of raw honey all over your dehydrated skin.
- For best results, apply by using your fingers or a cotton ball.And when used as a facial mask,
- do the same as you would for a cleanser. Just leave on for 15-30 minutes.
- 4. Yogurt
Yogurt is high in lactic acid which is good for exfoliating the skin, tightening pores, and stimulating collagen production. The lactic acid is needed so that you can remove the dry and flaky skin from your body and replace it with smooth skin.
- When applying in the morning, cover your face in yogurt, then remove with a splash of cold water.
- At night, your skin can benefit from a yogurt mask made by mixing yogurt and honey.
Like the yogurt, milk has lactic acid in it. The lactic acid can eliminate dead skin cells and make your skin feel moisturized and fresh.
- Dry areas of the skin are removed because of the fat content in the milk.
- After applying, make sure you rinse off well.