Meal replacement shakes for breakfast
By including these shakes in our breakfast we get an extra of nutrients and vitality without the need to invest too much time neither in their preparation nor in their consumption.
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day and, although it was ignored for a long time, today it is clear that it is essential to have a proper and stable weight.
Your daily intake is vital to provide the body with the energies and nutrients it loses during the rest period and, in turn, to maintain a good physical and mental performance.
Do not forget to Read This: 10 Flat Belly Diet Smoothies Recipes
The problem is that many continue to think that it is not as essential and, in fact, they have a false belief that they can save calories if they do not consume it.
The truth is that consuming it helps to optimize the burning of calories and fat and, if that were not enough, slows down the anxiety that leads to overeating.
In addition, because it provides the body with a significant source of essential nutrients, it is critical to control glucose levels and avoid fatigue.
However, as we know that many do not have enough time to prepare it every day, this time we want to share the recipe of 5 delicious shakes that can replace it.
Do you dare to try them?
1. Blackberry and Ginger Smoothie
Blackberry and ginger smoothie is a drink rich in antioxidants that, due to its energetic qualities, is ideal to start the morning.
Its interesting combination of ingredients provides the body with important amounts of vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids that increase physical and mental productivity throughout the day.
- 1 natural yogurt (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- Add the blackberries in the blender jar and process with the natural yogurt and fresh ginger.
- Make sure you get a creamy, lump-free drink, and sweeten it with a spoonful of honey.
- Consume it at breakfast time, or when you feel anxious to eat.
2. Papaya milkshake and coconut milk
This delicious smoothie not only has an exquisite flavor but, thanks to its ingredients, is an interesting source of essential nutrients.
Both papaya and coconut milk have digestive and antioxidant actives that, after being eliminated, support the process of purifying the body.
In addition, since both contribute natural sugars, this drink is energetic and perfect to start the day with good humor.
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1 glass of coconut milk (200 ml)
- 1 tablespoon honey (25 g)
- Chop the pineapple and the papaya and put them in the glass of the blender.
- Add coconut milk and process everything for a few moments.
- After obtaining a homogeneous drink without lumps, serve and sweeten it with honey.
- Enjoy it as a breakfast replacement.